Dotcom Secrets, literally translated as “The Secrets of .com” is one of the masterpieces of one of the most famous internet marketers, Russel Brunson.
The author of this book does not intend to reveal some tricks, as many others often do, to generate more traffic to his site and therefore to increase sales.
Its guidelines are other and are deeply based on the analysis of the development process of every kind of work activity that wants to break through even in the online world.
In short, Russel Brunson‘s goal is to explain the mechanism that attracts a person to the products we sell, so that they can find us online and understand what we offer, to become the best customer.
Dotcom Secrets can be defined as the reference book for anyone who intends to understand how the web world works and in particular how to explode their online business.
How to attract customers
Anyone who has products or services to sell will certainly have the pleasure and the goal of making their customers buy the most expensive items, obviously to make more money.
Russel Brunson, from his proven track record in marketing, states in his book, ” It is unlikely that anyone will buy the most expensive product from you if they have no first idea who you have been .”
By this he means that you need to create a scale of values, that is a visual mapping of all the products that you are able to offer, in ascending order of price.
In doing so by offering potential customers something at an affordable price to retain, they will, over time, be more likely to move up our value ladder and buy the more expensive products.
In Dotcom Secrets, Russel Brunson defines the online process just explained as a sales funnel, thanks to which customers can grow on the scale of values.
“ To be able to communicate effectively with customers, you need to create an attractive character ”.
Russel Brunson focuses the concept of communication first of all on the figure of the salesman; he must be able to give life to an online character who attracts people’s attention and allows him to lay the foundations for building a following.
In this way, you will be able to retain your customers, who will be the ones who will rush to buy each new product every time.
What are the characteristics that this attractive online figure must-have?
- Having a story
- Possess the ability to speak and tell their ideas and products in an engaging way
- Also knowing how to share one’s flaws
- Being a polarizing figure
In the book Dotcom Secrets, Brunson delves into an email marketing strategy.
He highlights, in particular, two methods that he believes to be very effective:
- The Soap Opera Sequence
- Daily Seinfeld Emails
The first method has the very specific purpose of creating a strong bond between the new contacts and the attractive online character.
It is therefore necessary to create a kind of sequence that sees every email always attractive and fun: a method that will result in the display of all the emails that we will send since the customer has an interest in following us and not missing any news.
The second method, on the other hand, is based on a daily sending sequence, which allows you to maintain a relationship with customers.
This is essential to ensure that the customer does not forget about us, otherwise any marketing activity will decrease in effectiveness over time.
Russel Brunson demonstrates how to structure email marketing: 10% consists of content, while the remaining 90% must be based on entertainment.
A system that allows you to increase click-through rates, conversations and interactions.
One of the most important tips in Russel Brunson’s book Dotcom Secrets can be found in the section where we talk about the funnel process: in fact, to optimize your success, you must correctly set the mental state of the potential customer before any step of the funnel. sale.
Qualifying and knowing your buyers help you get the maximum possible value from each of them, while at the same time offering the maximum value.
Behind every sales funnel, Russel Brunson adopts specific psychology in such a way as to structure the perfect One Time Offer (OTO): this is where the real profit from the funnel is earned.
- Choice of many people
- Russell has spent over a decade successfully starting and scaling companies online
- It ensures you get the best usage for a longer period
The next book I would buy if I were you. Ideal for those involved in internet marketing, online sales, and entrepreneurship. Read the review